Wednesday, March 26, 2008

iWork '08



Today I decided to purchase iWork '08 after playing around with it at the apple store. "The software is very intuitive", my dad says.  The programs was also designed by apple, so thats what we expect. The software is very clean and you can do so much, like all the programs apple creates.
I will defiantly "use" this software other than messing around. I have to say, it isn't as good as Office for the mac. iWork is similar to Office but with limited features. They hit the head on the nail with entourage. Apple Mail only supported pop and imap which hotmail didn't support, now office created entourage to fix that. I would recommend this software to people that want to create more of an artistic presentation, with all the themes it includes.

No comments: